Want to give back and achieve a sense of purpose? Then become a volunteer.
As a valued Quambie Park volunteer you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with our inspiring residents and clients, learning about their diverse experiences and life stories.
- Assist older Australians to feel safe and supported through their retiring years.
- Share a wide variety of skills, knowledge and passions with our residents and clients, providing them with the opportunity to participate in new and exciting experiences and activities.
- Professionally develop through our internal education and training programs as well as having access to our Employee Assistance Program and other employee events.
- Be part of a vibrant and social community and make some new and valued friends.
At Quambie Park We don’t tell you what to do, instead we give you the opportunity to make the most of your role as a Quambie Park volunteer.
How to become a Quambie Park Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a Quambie Park volunteer please contact us .