Community living at Quambie Park
Nestled within the township of Waroona, our Independent Living Units are where country values and community care come together. Familiar faces mean no one is ever a stranger. Social and sporting clubs, shops, a swimming pool and many other facilities are easily accessible in your local community. Our Village offers a relaxed lifestyle in a secure environment with support provided to make life easier.
- Home Care Packages to help you maintain independence (as ACAT assessed).
- An emergency call-bell connected to our highly qualified care staff.
- An inbuilt fire service and security system connected to Quambie Park.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens maintained by our own gardening team.
- Regular building maintenance to ensure the value of your home is retained.
How do I move into an Independent Living Unit?
Contact us and we will arrange a time to answer all of your questions as well as provide information on the costs, lease agreement and any other aspects of our independent living units.